EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
your memories preserved
CORONA VIRUS UPDATE: Starting April 24th, all portrait session deposits will be refundable if your session is unable to happen due to the corona virus. I want you to feel safe it saving your date without the risk of loosing anything. You will have until one week before your session to cancel and receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee.
How often do you get your family together all in one place? And how often is it a beautiful, scenic place you associate with special family memories? During your beach vacation, you have a great opportunity to take the ultimate family picture! Everyone is together, in a good mood, and distraction free. This is the perfect time to document this rare event and these people you love so much. Don’t let the opportunity get spoiled by an inexperienced photographer.
My associates and I are professionally trained to
- make you look great through use of proper equipment, lighting, and posing techniques
- work with children (and adults) to get authentic smiles
- understand the Crystal Coast weather patterns and help you time your session for the best possible results
- work efficiently with large family groups to get you multiple groupings
- use editing techniques to remove double chins, wrinkles, bruises, people in the background or anything else that may bother you
The beach is a tricky place to take pictures, with surprises that shock even professional photographers who’ve never photographed here before. We’ll help you go home with gorgeous, flattering, relationship-focused pictures that will fill you with joy for years to come.
LET’s WORK TOGETHER!
For pricing details and availability, please send a message via the button below. Portrait sessions for a family of ten or smaller with full access to your gallery of image files begin at $449.